Question about Samsung S3653 Cell Phone
Go to profile and than ring tone option frm top u got chng 2 option of msg tone..Faraz khan dahraj frm m.dero sindh pakistan
Posted on Feb 16, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
go 2 settings...opn phone profiles >> click tis mark.... d top rit side ull find a tangle shoving dwn sign...click it...dan click on nw msgs....ull find msg alert tone der...opn it...at d rit bottom ull find "sounds"...opn it..choose t tone n save it....
Posted on Jun 08, 2010
how to change default message storage location in samsung corby GT-S3653 because it is showing sms memory full after 200 massages even it is having 500 storage capacity
Posted on Apr 20, 2010
The msg alert tone depends on the current sound profile of your phone (like normal, silent, driving etc).
1. Go to main menu -> settings -> phone profiles. You should find all the profiles available in the phone. For example, we will change the msg alert tone for 'normal'.
2. Tap on the box with the double arrow (>>) symbol next to normal. You should enter a screen saying call alert type, voice call ringtone etc.
3. There is a drop down menu at the top right side of the screen. Tap that and select 'new messages'.
4. 'message alert type' should be melody or vibration & melody, depending on your preference.
5. now select 'message alert tone'. The phone has a number of tones already stored. Select one of these.
6. Or select 'sounds' at bottom right and browse to any file you want to set as message alert tone instead..
7. Save and exit !!
----pls rate if you find it useful-----
Posted on Feb 09, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 06, 2014 | Samsung GT-S3653 2 Megapixel Camera-Touch...
Feb 03, 2011 | Samsung S5620 Cell Phone
Jan 10, 2011 | Samsung S3650 Corby / S3650 Genio Touch...
Dec 31, 2010 | Samsung S3650 Corby / S3650 Genio Touch...
Nov 02, 2010 | Cell Phones
May 24, 2010 | Cell Phones
May 21, 2010 | Cell Phones
Apr 24, 2010 | Samsung Cell Phones
Apr 05, 2010 | Samsung S3650 Corby / S3650 Genio Touch...
316 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!