Question about Belkin Computers & Internet
On the computer where you would want to access router do the below.
1. click start and select run
2. On the run window type cmd and click ok
3. A black window should come up. On that window type ipconfig and hit enter
4. Look for the Gateway address.
5. type the gateway address in your browser address bar, and hit enter. You would be prompted for a username and password.
6. type the admin username and password and you are all set to go.
Posted on Jul 12, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 18, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 11, 2011 | Belkin Play N600 HD Wireless Dual Band...
Dec 30, 2010 | Belkin F5D9231-4 Router
Dec 15, 2010 | Zyxel P660HW-D1 Router
Aug 14, 2010 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
Jul 29, 2010 | Zyxel P660HW-D1 Router
Feb 15, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
May 05, 2009 | Netopia (3347NWG-VGX) Wireless Router...
Jan 05, 2009 | Belkin (F5D8231-4) Wireless Router...
209 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: