Question about Computers & Internet
This is a sign of a corrupted operating system already on your computer and the only way to correct his is to do a system recovery on the computer using the recovery disc that came with it. If you have the recovery disc for it follow this steps.
1. Insert the first recovery CD and restart the notebook
2. Hold down the C key and the CD will load to the main screen (see above)
3. Alternatively, press the F12 key. This will bring up the Boot Device Menu. Use the cursor key to select the CD-ROM/DVD drive
4. Press 1 to begin the recovery
5. You will be warned that all data will be lost (see above). Press 1 to continue or 2 to Cancel
6. The recovery image will now be copied. Change the CD when prompted and press Enter
7. The process takes approximately 20 minutes. Once complete the user is prompted to remove the CD and press CTRL, ALT and DEL to restart
But if you don't have the recovery disc for it, If you want to have original recovery CD please contact authorized service partner in your country and they can order one for you. The addresses you can find under or contact Toshiba via phone.
Posted on Jul 12, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 23, 2015 | Toshiba Tecra M5-S4333 (PTM51U-121065) PC...
Mar 18, 2014 | Computers & Internet
May 18, 2017 | Toshiba Tecra M5-S433 Notebook
Mar 03, 2011 | Toshiba Tecra M5-S4332 Notebook Pc
Dec 03, 2009 | Toshiba Tecra M5-S4332 Notebook Pc
Jul 12, 2009 | Intel Biostar P4TSE-D2 865 Chipset...
Jun 22, 2009 | Toshiba Tecra M5 Notebook
Feb 03, 2009 | Toshiba Tecra M5-S433 Notebook
Jan 04, 2008 | Toshiba Tecra M5-S433 Notebook
21 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!