Question about Samsung UpStage SPH-m620 Cellular Phone
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 02, 2015 | LG Cell Phones
on Sep 03, 2010 | Cell Phones
on Mar 11, 2010 | Cell Phones
Nov 17, 2014 | Cell Phones
How to perform a hard reset when my LG Nexus 4 is unresponsive
1. Ensure the phone is off.
2. Press and hold the Volume down button and thePower button.
3. Scroll to Recovery mode by pressing theVolume down button.
4. Press the Power button.
5. Press and hold the Power button and then press the Volume down button.
6. Scroll to Wipe data/factory reset using theVolume down button.
7. Press the Power button.
8. Scroll to Yes -- delete all user data by pressing the Volume down button.
9. Press the Power button.
10. The phone will now wipe all contents.
11. Press the Power button.
12. The phone will now reboot to the initial setup screen.
Jan 20, 2014 | LG Nexus 4
Oct 30, 2012 | Cell Phones
Sep 22, 2011 | Palm Treo Pro Smartphone
May 19, 2009 | Nokia 2610 Cellular Phone
Jul 02, 2014 | Samsung UpStage SPH-m620 Cellular Phone
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: