Question about Samsung WF337AA Front Load Washer
After selecting the ''quick wash'' 30 minute option the machine begins the was cycle then after 3 to 5 minutes stops and registers the 4E error.
Have switched off and on and restarted the cycle but it continues to register this error.
When error message 4E is displayed, you should clean the water hose mesh filter. To do this:
1. Turn off the water source to the washing machine.
2. Unscrew the hose from the back of the washing machine.
3. With a pair of pliers, gently pull out the mesh filter from the end of the hose and rinse it under water until clean. Also clean the inside and outside of the threaded connector.
4. Push the filter back into place.
5. Screw the hose back onto the washing machine.
6. Turn on the faucet and make sure the connections are watertight.
Also, please check the following:
• Make sure the source water faucet is turned on.
• Check the water pressure.
Thanks for using FixYa - a 4 THUMBS rating is appreciated for answering your FREE question!!!!!
Posted on Sep 16, 2010
Samsung WF337AA Front Load Washer This video will help you diagnose the fault on 3e error codes and the video will help you solve the problem
Posted on Nov 28, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 04, 2016 | Samsung Washing Machines
Jan 17, 2014 | Washing Machines
Jan 01, 2011 | LG Washing Machines
Display shows 4E.
Water Supply Error occurs when water level frequency does not show changes more than 100Hz or water is not supplied up to the preset water level after 10 Minutes or more at the time of initial water supply. The error status can be cleared by turning the POWER switch OFF and back ON.
Dec 17, 2010 | Samsung Washing Machines
Nov 03, 2010 | LG WM-2277HW Front Load Washer
Sep 02, 2009 | Samsung WF337AA Front Load Washer
Jul 17, 2009 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Jan 29, 2009 | Washing Machines
Jul 28, 2008 | Kenmore 44072 Front Load Washer
718 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: