Question about Coleman Powermate DuraBuilt 1400 PSI Pressure Washer

Open Question

I have a Coleman Electric Pressure Washer for which I need a pressure hose . Any idea where I can purchase one? The model # is APW-VE-1500A. Thank you

Posted by on


3 Suggested Answers

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

  • 957 Answers

SOURCE: Coleman Powermate pressure washer PW0872400.01

The systems are simple but if they aunt stored correctly(allowed to freeze) or the air isn't purged out of it. It can result in damage to the machine.If water is dripping out of the pump it is damaged. if not then it could be air (purge system), or a damaged or stuck check valve.

Posted on Apr 26, 2009

  • 10 Answers

SOURCE: I have the Coleman powermate 2400 PSI pressure

Sounds like the valve in the handle is sticking closed. May have a broken spring, or maybe a part is stuck..
I say take it apart, and the answer will present itself.. Play with it with nozzle out too... Maybe something is stuck after storing so long and will loosen up.. Fingers crossed

Posted on Oct 26, 2009

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Coleman pressure washer

you may have a strainer in the wand simply unscrew the wand and look for the clogged strainer it protects the nozzle from getting any dirt

Jul 30, 2013 | Garden

1 Answer

Clear rubber hose is off machine-what does it do? I've lost the owner's manual and cannot remember how to use the electric washer. Does that short clear rubber hose with a fine filter on one end...

The clear hose with a filter on the end is a cleaning solution pick-up tube. It attaches to the washer near where the pressure hose attaches to the machine. There is ususally a barbed hose fitting for it to slip over. If you are using the black, low pressure, soap tip the hose will allow the machine to pick up cleaning solution either from a bucket or straight from the bottle, mix it in the water and spray it out on whatever you are cleaning. It will not work if you have one of the high pressure tips on the wand. They are usually red, yellow, white or green.

Jul 06, 2011 | Karcher 1550PSI Pressure Washer

1 Answer

Where can I purchase a pressure hose for a Durabuilt Model DB1303 washer - 1300 psi 1.6 gpm?

Well I don't know where you can get the exact hose but in my area there are company's who specialize in Hose's.
the place I buy mine is called EVCO . House of hose. Try looking them up .
They should be able to get you up and running in now time.

Feb 22, 2011 | Coleman Powermate DuraBuilt 1400 PSI...

1 Answer

I use a CamSpray 1500A in a student screen printing studio. Today the pressure washer is not working properly. The motor sounds good, but the pressure is barely coming out of the nozzle. Seems almost...

It can be one of two things, either the valves in the pump or the unloader on the pump is having an issue. The first thing I would check is the unloader. If you look on your machine the big black handle that you screw up and down to regulate the pressure is where your unloader is located. I don't have the model number off the pump so I can't really walk you through repairing it, if you could get the model off the pump I will be able to give you a better idea on what to look for.

If this is not your issue it is going to be the valves in the pump that need to be replaced, for this I would also need to know the model number of the pump in order to give you some direction.

Oct 30, 2010 | Cam Spray 1500A 1450 Psi Cold Water...

1 Answer

Where can i get a new hose for a1600 psi jet washer? Hose has a leak in it and we are not having any luck finding a replacement locally. Washer was purchased at either walmart or Canadian Tire.

I have an older Karcher Pressure Washer and I am unable to find the model number. This is the info that I have: 79C2, Volume 1.9, Pressure 1400, Serial # 800983493B, 120 Bar, 60 degree C,
QC506-877. I need the model # to order a replace gun and/or wand. thank you

Jul 14, 2009 | McCulloch FHH18A Electric Pressure Washer

1 Answer


Here is a link where you can look up your exact model and replacement parts from coleman...

Looks like your model may be out of production though so here's a generic kit that will 99% work with your washer...

Hope that helps...

Feb 09, 2009 | Coleman Powermate DuraBuilt 1400 PSI...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Coleman Powermate DuraBuilt 1400 PSI Pressure Washer Logo

Related Topics:

223 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Coleman Garden Experts

John Trevino

Level 3 Expert

1388 Answers

Simon Flummox
Simon Flummox

Level 2 Expert

91 Answers

Brad Brown

Level 3 Expert

17446 Answers

Are you a Coleman Garden Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides