Can anyone help me my DC12 creases the paper, basic white copier, a friend had a simular problem however his machine is on a service warranty and the service engineer fixed the problem anyone know how ?
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Getting help on the Web
For more troubleshooting information:
• Check for paper in the rear-access cleanout area.
• Open the printer access door and gently remove any paper from inside the printer.
• Make sure the paper in the tray is free of tears or creases.
• Make sure you do not overload the paper tray.
For more information, go to
can I get a little more info what do you mean creases is it jamming or just coming out crinkled if it makes it through the machine check the guides and the paper type the tray is programmed for if it stops around the fuser and folds like an accordion replace the fuser
Sounds like your fuser needs some maintenance. These are wear and tear machines.
If you're in Houston we can get you fixed up. Skelton is the best copier service company in Houston. Skelton Business Equipment Houston Copiers
If even a very small piece of paper is in the paper path it could cause this issue. You may need to have a technician take the printer apart to see what the cause is. If you can indicate exactly where inside it may be causing the paper to crease it would indicate whether one of the rollers is causing the issue or not, you may have a roller that is needing to be replaced. If you haven't had your printer looked at by a technician in a while it may be time to get a maintenance cleaning done which would resolve your issue and also indicate if there is any major problems going on with your printer.
Check that u have no paper stuck under the platen
get a blank sheet and feed it through manually
this will clear any blockages or residue one the rollers
if you still get a problem , the printer needs to be sent back to the manufactur
1. change the paper type setting to the lightest media setting you can find. this will be found in the paper handling menu. make sure that you do this on every tray that you will run the lighter media through. the reason for this change is to adjust the timing and temperature ranges in the machine.
2. if that doesn't help then try printing simplex (one sided) to see if the jamming is still in the same place. if the jam persists then you have a fuser problem, if not then your issue is in the duplex ***'y.
Having said all of this, blow the machine out with canned air before any of this with the toner cartridge removed. the reason for this is not just the obvious cleaning, but to find broken sensor flags. they will look like flat plastic pieces that will be white or gray on one end. if you find one of these flying out of your machine then there is your problem. Good Luck!
First thing to check is try it with a fresh unopened ream of quality paper, paper with too much moisture content, drys out and goes wavy when it runs threw the fuser roller at rear (180 deg), otherwise it will be the fuser rollers themselves causing your problem, which means that you need to replace fuser assy