Question about Canon imageCLASS MF5550 All-In-One Laser Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
See the following web page from cannon
I find this slightly confusing that the statement concerning OS x10.5 states the preinstalled or provided driver will work but recommends an updated driver then lists no drivers for download above that section.
Posted on Dec 08, 2007
I have not been able to use my Canon MF4150 since I installed Leopard--either via Airport or USB. Worked fine with 10.4. The driver suggested by Soulvisitor is pre-Leopard
Posted on Jan 01, 2008
I just found this solution TODAY! After trying for a whole year to fix this thing... It was right at my face the whole time!!!!
1) Uninstall your old Canon MF5550 driver.
2) Reboot your computer
3) Download the Canon MF5550 driver Windows XP version.
4) Open your Vista Control Panel, then click on PROGRAMS (not on Uninstall or something else...)
5) bellow "Programs & Features", click on "use an older program with this version of Windows". Follow the wizard.
6) Locate the program manually. (If you need to search the folder where you downloaded your Canon driver, just go to search file on C. It will probably download on your desktop or Downloads)
7) Open the MF5550 Folder where you downloaded the driver, and click on the setup.exe file.
8) Choose on the next screen Windows XP
9) If you need to change the display settings, go ahead. But I didn't change anything. I just clicked NEXT.
10) Fill in the box: RUN THIS PROGRAM AS AN ADMINISTRATOR and click NEXT.
11) Click Next again and let Windows Vista do its job.
12) If it worked... just click yes and finish. If it didn't, click NO and run it again.
I AM SO HAPPY THIS THING WORKED!!!
Let me know if this worked for you!!!! I know I've looked everywhere for this solution...
email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
GOOD LUCK! GOD BLESS!
Posted on Apr 14, 2008
Please get the correct driver here :
Posted on Feb 26, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 27, 2014 | Canon imageCLASS MF5750 All-In-One Laser...
Aug 02, 2014 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 09, 2014 | Canon imageCLASS MF5550 All-In-One Laser...
Jan 08, 2013 | Canon imageCLASS MF3240 All-In-One Laser...
Aug 29, 2012 | Canon imageCLASS MF5550 All-In-One Laser...
Jan 07, 2011 | Canon imageCLASS MF5550 All-In-One Laser...
Dec 16, 2010 | Canon imageCLASS MF5550 All-In-One Laser...
Apr 17, 2010 | Canon imageCLASS MF5550 All-In-One Laser...
Apr 07, 2008 | Canon imageCLASS MF5550 All-In-One Laser...
453 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: