Question about HP Photosmart C4180 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
Open this web link and run print diagnostic utility according to your operating system.
Posted on Jul 12, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: lexmark 5400 series printer
I bought this printer a couple months ago because I loved my last Lexmark and this was on sale. Worst printer in the history of printers. Won't print, jobs get stuck in spooler, plus a hundred other small problems that make printing one piece of paper a major event.
Dump it and buy something else because there is no solution to your problem.
Posted on Aug 26, 2008
SOURCE: Wont print or scan
Please follow the steps given below:
1. Right click on the "My Computer" icon and select "Properties."
2. Click on the "Hardware" tab. Go to the "Device Manager" button. Click on the "+" next to "Universal Serial Bus Controllers." The host controller listed here is the software that runs your USB ports. It is linked to a chipset on the motherboard that requires frequent updates to satisfy the needs of newer products, such as your printer.
3. Look at the name of the host controller. Some of the more common names are Ali, Intel, AMD, Via, and SIS. You may have to contact your PC manufacturer to get help updating these specific controllers to the newest driver set.
4. If you are the PC manufacturer, you will need to look over your motherboard's manual to determine who makes the chipset for the motherboard. Again, Ali, Intel, AMD, Via, and SIS are some of the more common manufacturers of chipsets.
5. You will also have to look for either "Lexmark USB Printer" or "Other Devices" present in the Device Manager.
6. If you see anything with "Lexmark..," then click on the "+" to its left and look for "Inkjet Color Printer" below it. If it is there, double click on it. It should report in the next screen that the "Device is working properly."
7. If you see any question or exclamation marks listed in the Device Manager (small yellow icons next to the listings,) double click those items to get information on what is wrong with the items.
8. Then please let us know which items have these marks, and what errors they are reporting. This information is useful for troubleshooting your system.
If there is a yellow excalmation mark then you need to uninstall and reinstall the printer drivers.
You will need to uninstall and reinstall the printer driver. Please follow the steps given below:
1. Click on "Start" and "All Programs."
2. Go to the "Lexmark "X1200" Series."
3. Click on "Lexmark Uninstall."
4. Click on "Next."
5. Click on "Finish."
6. Click on "Restart Windows."
You may copy and paste the web address below to access the Lexmark X1270 printer driver:
Please use the following steps to download the Lexmark X1270 driver to your desktop:
1. Select "Window XP" from the drop down list.
2. Click on "Download Now."
3. On the "File Download" screen, choose "Save."
4. The next screen will be titled "Save As." Choose to "Save in Desktop" and click "OK."
5. You should see files being transferred.
****Note**** If your browser uses a different file downloading format than specified above, you will need to resort to your browsers help files for downloading instructions. The object of steps 1 - 4 is to download the driver to your desktop. This way it is easily accessible.
6. Once the files have completed downloading, double click on the icon with your file name.
7. On the "Win Zip Self-Extractor" screen click "OK." To unzip the downloaded file choose "Unzip."
8. A screen will then display the number of files unzipped successfully, click "OK."
9. Please follow the on screen instructions to complete installation of your Lexmark printer.
Posted on Apr 27, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 17, 2012 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Jan 10, 2010 | HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 07, 2009 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 05, 2009 | Lexmark X6570 InkJet Printer
Mar 27, 2009 | HP PSC 1210v All-In-One InkJet Printer
Nov 11, 2008 | HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
56 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: