Question about Denon CDR-M30 CD Recorder
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. press the menu/set button on component to select display mode
2. use the +/- button to set the time mode (AM 12:00 blinks)
3. press the menu/set button for at least 2 seconds (the hour will start blinking)
4. Use the +/- button to set the hour, must roll the hour to change am/pm
5. press the menu/set button to switch to minutes
6. use the +/- button to set minutes
7. press the menu/set button to finish setting the time
Posted on Jan 28, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 21, 2010 | Denon CDR-M30 CD Recorder
Oct 05, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders
Aug 26, 2009 | Denon CDR-M30 CD Recorder
48 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!