Question about Vizio P2 42 in. HD-Ready Plasma Television
We would be happy to help you with getting your DISH Networkremote to control your TV. We're going to start by pressing and holding the TVbutton located on the top of your remote until all mode button back lights comeon, and then release. Use the number buttons to enter the codes for your Vizio TV; here are some of the codes we currently have for it: 505, 598, 627, 888, and 802. Press the pound (#) button. To check that the code works try severaldifferent functions on the remote to make sure it will properly operate the TV.Remember that some codes may not be compatible with your equipment. If this isthe case, try the other codes listed for your Vizio TV until you findone that is compatible with it.
We hope this helps and thank you for being a valued DISH Network customer!
DISH Network Customer Service Representative
Posted on Mar 14, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: remote control code
Dish Netork does not have the code for Olevia
but you can scan for the code using the infformation
Remote Code Power Scan
If your brand is not listed, use the following procedure to scan through all codes.
If you start the and do not press a button within 20 seconds, the remote will end the scan automatically.
1. Turn ON the unit you want to program the remote to control.
2. Press the Mode button on the remote until the appropriate mode light is flashes
3. Press the Address button. The mode light will start flashing slowly.
4. Press the Power button. The mode light will stop flashing and stay lit.
5. Press the Up or Down arrow button to set the remote to the next code. The Down arrow button scans backward and the Up arrow button scans forward.
6. When the correct code is reached, the device (whether a TV, VCR, or other) will turn off.
7. Press the Address button to store the code in the remote control memory. If the code is valid for your remote, the mode light will blink 3 times.
8. Turn the device back ON by pressing the Power button.
9. Try some other functions to make sure you have the correct code. Occasionally the Power button may work when others do not.
10. If the other buttons work, follow the current settings procedure below to determine the current remote settings.
11. If the other buttons do not work, repeat the previous steps. The scan will resume from the last code stored.
12. The mode light will flash rapidly when the scan has returned to the starting point and all codes have been tested for that mode. The remote control may not control some device models.
Posted on Nov 23, 2007
Please follow the steps below to program your remote control to equipment other then your DISH receiver:
Note: If you start this procedure and at any time and do not press a button within 20 seconds, the remote will end the procedure automatically. Simply start over again. Use the TV button for your TV, the VCR button for your VCR or DVD player. These Mode buttons are located at the top of your remote control.
1. With the desired equipment on, press and hold the correct Mode button until all mode button backlights illuminate, then release.
2. Press the numbers 5-0-0 on the remote control.
3. Press the Pound (#) button on the remote.
4. Press and hold the correct Mode button until all mode button backlights illuminate, then release.
5. Press and release the Power button on the remote control.
6. Press the Up button once a second while pointing the remote at the desired equipment. If the code for the equipment comes up, the equipment will power off.
7. Press the Pound (#) button. If the code entered is valid for the remote, the mode light flashes three times.
8. To verify the code works try several different functions for that equipment.
We cannot guarantee our remotes will work all other devices. If this does not correct the issue, unfortunately our remote will not work for that device. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Lone99star. Please rate this solution.
Posted on Feb 14, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 16, 2014 | DISH Network Televison & Video
May 13, 2014 | DISH Network Televison & Video
Apr 19, 2011 | RCA RCRN04GR Remote Control
Feb 14, 2011 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Jan 03, 2011 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Nov 07, 2010 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Sep 16, 2010 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Nov 23, 2008 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
199 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: