Question about HP Inkjet 1200dn Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
You didn't say "which" light, and your printer has many.
Here is a manual...if you go to page 18, there is a section called "interpreting control panel lights" ..this should tell you what kind of error it has. http://bizsupport2.austin.hp.com/bc/docs/support/SupportManual/c00429674/c00429674.pdf
I would think it would either be (1) out of paper, (2) out of ink, (3) a door is open...well, those are the 3 most common. If it's something else, come on back huh? If you need help with a particular error after you determine what it is, you can either make a new post, or add it in the comments.
If this post has helped, please remember to vote.
Posted on Jul 11, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Turn off the printer ( "Power" button).
2. Hold the button "Resume", include printer (click "Power").
3. Hold the "Power" button, release the button "Resume" (power indicator / preparedness must turns green)
4. Not releasing the "Power" button, double click "Resume" and release both buttons
-- each time you click "Resume" power indicator / willingness to change color (one-click - yellow, the second hitting - green). U printers with more than one indicator - indication switches (power indicator / preparedness - green indicator error - yellow)
-- after the buttons are released, power indicator / preparedness will be for some time to blink green (Stamford time depends on the printer model), and then the green light permanently
-- If after these actions instead of constantly burning green printer continues to display error, or you are mistaken in paragraphs 1-4 (turn off the printer and repeat with paragraph 1), or if additional printer error that must be corrected, or it will not go down to a service mode.
5. Four times click "Resume" (each time you click "Resume" power indicator / willingness to change color, and the printers with more than one indicator - indication switches: the willingness / error).
6. Once you click "Power" to confirm the selected action (reset counter absorber). To disable the printer "Power" button to click again.
For some printers (for example, iP2000) to switch off clicking "Power" again, that is three in a row.
Posted on May 08, 2010
Testimonial: "worked after 2 attempts. THANKS !!!"
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 05, 2013 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 27, 2010 | Lexmark E260dn Laser Printer
May 12, 2010 | HP DeskJet 920c InkJet Printer
Jun 12, 2009 | Mitsubishi WD-52327 52" Rear Projection...
Dec 16, 2006 | HP DeskJet 940c InkJet Printer
Mar 09, 2014 | HP Inkjet 1200dn Printer
621 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!