Question about Nokia E51 Cellular Phone
A lot is going to be required to locate the phone.
you need to answer the questions below to get started.
1. Do you remember where you left is.
2. do you have the IMEI number (that is the iternational recognized number of the phone...every phone has one.) usually on the package the the phone was placed in though i would have asked you to check but in this case we simply do not know it.
3. Does your network provider and for that matter you country have blacklisting of cell number and phones. This also means that the phone must be registered to the network.
4. Have you tried calling the number to see if someone picks it up.
5. Do you have anything to help you claim that the phone is solely your property.
In some countries and network providers do offer to blacklist and block cell phones that have been registered. I do also know of a site that does similar thing though i have not gone fully into finding out everything about it but all that i know is that it is limited to certain countries.
Again you should make a report to your service provider and find out if they can trace it since some of them do offer such services for a fee (i guess some are fee but it depends)
good luck and do let me of the outcome
Posted on Jul 11, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 13, 2014 | Cell Phones
Sep 30, 2012 | Nokia E51 Cellular Phone
Jun 06, 2011 | Nokia E51 Cellular Phone
May 11, 2011 | Nokia E51 Cellular Phone
Sep 14, 2009 | Nokia E51 Smartphone
Jun 05, 2009 | Nokia E51 Cellular Phone
Mar 25, 2009 | Nokia E51 Cellular Phone
Oct 13, 2014 | Nokia E51 Cellular Phone
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!