Question about HP Laserjet M2727nf Multifunction Printer
Check the toner, you might have bad drum in the toner. Try another toner, even an old toner that you know did not have problems should be ok to test with.
Posted on Jul 12, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 20, 2014 | Microsoft Excel 2010
If you experience frequent paper jams or printing problems, check the
number of pages the machine has printed or scanned. Replace the
corresponding parts, if necessary.
1. Press Menu until System Setup appears on the bottom line of the
display and press OK.
2. Press the left/right arrow until Maintenance appears and press OK.
3. Press the left/right arrow until Supplies Life appears and press OK.
4. Press the left/right arrow until the item you want appears and press OK.
• Supplies Info: Prints the supply information page.
• Total: Displays the total number of pages printed.
• ADF Scan: Displays the number of pages scanned using the ADF.
• Platen Scan: Displays the number of pages scanned using the
• Imaging Unit, Transfer Belt, Fuser, TransferRoller, Tray1
Roller: displays the number of pages printed each item.
5. If you selected to print a supply information page, press OK to confirm.
6. Press Stop/Clear to return to ready mode.
when you reach the imaging unit reset it then try, it should work then
May 19, 2011 | Samsung CLX-3175FN Printer
Aug 31, 2010 | Canon DR 3060 Path-Through Scanner
Apr 01, 2010 | HP Photosmart Premium C309A All-In-One...
Jan 16, 2010 | Epson Perfection 4490 Photo Scanner...
Nov 03, 2009 | Adobe PageMaker Plus 6.5 for PC
Jun 26, 2009 | HP Photosmart C5280 Printer
Jun 01, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet...
139 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!