Question about SanDisk 1GB microSD Memory Card
This the great solution... try low level format..
1. plug ur usb flash
2. run Formatter v22.214.171.124.exe
3. follow the instruction and wait for the format (might take 5min for 4GB)
4. after complete, may the small volume (about 2MB...here the solution
5. plug your usb flash on other computer and format like regular (make sure u untick quick format) and click on "restore device defaults" then click format
6. now your usb flash drive was like a new one
>>>>DOWNLOAD FORMATTER CLICK HERE <<<<
Posted on Jul 14, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 22, 2015 | Electronics - Others
Aug 23, 2010 | SanDisk 2GB microSD Memory Card
Apr 03, 2010 | SanDisk 1GB microSD Memory Card
Jul 24, 2009 | Nokia 3230
Jul 15, 2009 | Olympus Stylus 1020 / µ[mju:]1020 Digital...
Jan 24, 2009 | Nokia 6680 Cellular Phone
Aug 29, 2008 | Nokia 3230
Jul 26, 2008 | Nokia 3110 Cellular Phone
Jul 12, 2008 | Olympus Cameras
Jun 13, 2008 | Nokia 6680 Cellular Phone
231 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: