Question about Dell Computers & Internet
Is it a blank black 4 inch screen? can you boot your computer and when you see it press print screen on your keyboard and open up your paint program and press ctrl + v and save the picture and post it here.
Posted on Jul 11, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 19, 2013 | Google Chrome
on Dec 01, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Dec 07, 2012 | Google Chrome
1) Restart your PC
2) Logon and wait for the black screen to appear
3) Make sure your PC should be able to connect to the internet (black screen does not appear to affect this)
4) Press the CTRL, ALT and DEL keys simultaneously
5) When prompted, Click Start Task Manager
6) In Task Manager Click on the Application Tab
7) Next Click New Task
8) Now enter the command:
"C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe" "http://info.prevx.com/download.asp?GRAB=BLACKSCREENFIX"
Note this command assumes that you are using internet explorer as your browser, if not substitute your browser path and file details for those of iexplore.exe or use the Browser option of Task manager to locate it.
9) Click OK and your browser should start up and begin the download process
10) When prompted for the download Click run, the black screen fix program will download and run to automatically fix the issue.
11) Now restart your PC and the black screen problem will hopefully be gone
Oct 30, 2012 | HP Compaq d530 SFF PC Desktop
Dec 31, 2010 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Oct 11, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jul 09, 2010 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium...
Jul 17, 2009 | MSI NX6600-TD256E NVIDIA GeForce, (256 MB)...
May 04, 2009 | YouTube Videos
Apr 18, 2009 | Compaq Computers & Internet
46 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!