Question about Cosco Metal Crib
Cosco baby cribs are easily assembled, with or without the instructions. You will need to know what the finished product should look like, so if you don't have the original box, look up the model online, so you know what the final assembled crib looks like. By using some simple tools at home, you will be able to assemble the crib in about an hour.
1. Find a photo or diagram of an assembled crib in the same model you have purchased. If you do not have the instructions, you will need to reference the photo for specific parts of the crib.
2. Lay out the four sides of the crib--the two shortest sides, the back panel and the front panel, or if your model has a drop-down front side, it will have hinges and/or grooves on the ends.
3. Attach the legs or foot posts to the four corners of the crib. These will require an electric screwdriver.
4. Attach each of the four sides together using the swivel casters and locks. Locate the holes to fit each of the swivel casters and put them in place. Insert the other screw through the corresponding hole on the other connecting side and, using a Phillips screwdriver, turn it so it locks in place. Repeat this for each of the four sides, so they connect in place. If you have a drop-down front on the crib, you will install only three sides.
For a drop-down front, position the long bar in the bottom front by installing the swivel casters and locks on each side. Then, screw in the gate shoe at the bottom of the bar, and the grooves on the two inside rails of the crib, going vertically. The top right (or in some cases left) side of the crib will have a latch at the top to help in taking the gate up and down.
5. Install the mattress spring support. Using a flat-head screwdriver or the electric screwdriver, screw each corner into place securely. The spring support should be completely level.
6. Install the front drop-down gate. Slide the gate through the grooves on the side panels and slide it all the way down until it clicks in place. To open and close the gate, you will need to press the side latch on the top right (or in some cases left) side of the crib in addition to pulling up on the front panel. This will elevate the side, and then you can push down to lower it all the way.
7. Put the mattress inside the crib and arrange the bedding.
You can also visit the Cosco website or the retailer from which you purchased the crib to get detailed instructions mailed or emailed to you. The number for Cosco Replacement Parts is 1-800-544-1108 from 8 am to 4.30 pm EST.
Hope help with this.
Posted on Jul 11, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 19, 2011 | Cosco Baby Gear
Nov 26, 2010 | Cosco Beatrix Potter Playard Crib
Jan 06, 2009 | Cosco Beatrix Potter Playard Crib
Sep 17, 2008 | Baby Gear
Jul 01, 2008 | Cosco Beatrix Potter Playard Crib
May 31, 2008 | Cosco Metal Crib
Nov 25, 2007 | Cosco 2 in 1 10-185-WHO Crib
Jul 05, 2017 | Cosco Metal Crib
196 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: