Question about Compaq Presario Notebook
Registry is accessed by almostall the installed programs and your operating system itself. Why is computerslow and freezing has to do with the fragmented registry data. You have todownload a PC Optimizer software that includes Registry Defragmenter tool suchas Reginout to perform system maintenance tasks.
Too Many Programs areInstalled
Installing too many programs makeyour computer slow and freezing. You have to uninstall the unwanted programs.
1. Click Start ' Control Panel.
2. Click Programs ' Uninstall a Program.
3. Select a program to remove.
4. Click Uninstall button.
5. Follow the wizard.
6. Reboot the computer after completion. b> Insufficient RAM Sometimes computer runs slow andstarts freezing due to an insufficient RAM. You have to install additional RAMsif required. b> Lack of Proper Configurations You will feel that your computeris slow and freezing if you haven't set Windows for best performance. 1. Right click My Computer.
2. Select Properties.
3. Click Advanced System Settings.
4. Click Advanced tab.
5. Click Settings button under Performance frame.
6. Select the option Adjust for best performance.
7. Click Apply ' OK ' OK. b> Junk Registry Keys Storing junk entries in theregistry makes your computer slow and freezing. You have to delete such junkentries using a Registry Cleaner and PC Optimizer software.
Posted on Jun 29, 2011
Use some gud registry cleaner with other features like browser cleaner registry defragment and manage start up to boost up performance of ur pc like reginout reg-cleaner.
Posted on Sep 09, 2010
The problem is u have a lot stored on the pc memory and when this are much it slow down your computer so what u need to do is check your desktop and delet some things u no longer needs or dont open too much pages on your home page this can make your pc slow down ok,thnks .
Posted on Jul 10, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 03, 2014 | Hannspree HANNS pad SN10T1
Jul 04, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Dec 16, 2009 | EliteGroup P4M800PRO-M Motherboard
Nov 15, 2009 | Dell Dimension 3100 PC Desktop
Nov 04, 2009 | Computers & Internet
May 07, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Feb 28, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Feb 08, 2009 | 1997 Chrysler Town & Country
Jan 16, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jul 14, 2008 | Gateway Computers & Internet
358 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!