Question about Jenn-Air 27 in. Electric Single Wall Oven with Multi-Mode Convection
How do I set the clock when time changes?
You can set the clock as described below:
The clock can be used in 12-hour or 24-hour format.
At any time desired, press BACK to return to the Setup Menu.
1. From the Setup menu, touch the quickset pad next to Clock.
2. From the Clock menu, touch the quickset pad next to Time.
3. Enter current time (--:--). Choose AM or PM.
4. Select SAVE. This will return you to the Clock settings menu.
5. From the Clock menu, touch the quickset pad next to DATE.
6. Enter current date (MM/DD/YYYY). Select ON or OFF for
Daylight Savings Adjust.
7. Select SAVE. This will return you to the Clock settings menu.
8. From the Clock menu, touch the quickset pad next to Format.
9. Select time format: AM/PM or 24 hour (Military Time).
10. Select SAVE. This will return you to the clock display screen.
11. From the Setup Menu, touch the quickset pad next to Clock.
12. From the Clock menu, touch the quickset pad next to Clock
13. Select clock style on idle screen: Analog or Digital.
14. Select SAVE. This will return you to the clock display screen.
Hope this helps.
Also you can find the user manual from this link which I uploaded for you.
Posted on Jul 10, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 18, 2015 | Electrolux Ovens
Jul 14, 2014 | Viking DEDO205 Stainless Steel Electric...
Nov 01, 2013 | Ovens
Oct 26, 2012 | Wolf Range Ovens
Check the oven to ensure that it is off and that the timer isn't running. The buttons used to set the clock are the same buttons that adjust the oven, and you may end up making unintended adjustments to the oven.
Press the "Clock" button to enter the clock setting mode. The LCD will show the current time set on the oven.
Use the "Set Temp/Time +" or "Set Temp/Time -" buttons to adjust the clock to the current time. Depending on your model of stove you may need to use the "Hour," "Min" or the "Temp/Hour" up and down arrow buttons to set the time.
Save the new clock setting by pressing the "Start" button. Depending on your stove model, you may need to press the "Clock" button a second time if the "Start" button does not work.
Mar 19, 2011 | Ovens
Dec 31, 2010 | Bosch Ovens
Aug 28, 2010 | GE JTP20 Electric Single Oven
Feb 06, 2010 | Bosch Appliances 27 in. Wall Oven Electric...
Jul 09, 2009 | Neff B1421 Electric Single Oven
Nov 17, 2008 | Ovens
225 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: