Question about Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
..Just got this unit out of the box. I opened the scanner unit door to remove packing material and now I cannot get it to close. I have folded the support arm back but door won't close. It seems to be hanging up on a hinge support on the opposite rear side ...it has teeth on it. I hope it's something simple or back it goes. This is a Canon MX320 all in one.
Yes, it uses hydraulic mechanism to slowly close itself. Amazingly elegant design, but it confuses users who are not familiar with it.
Posted on Oct 15, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 01, 2014 | Epson Stylus DX6050 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 22, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX320 Color USB InkJet Printer
Mar 08, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP240 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 27, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX320 Color USB InkJet Printer
1. Make sure that the power is turned on, and open the Paper Output Tray.
2. Lift the Scanning Unit (Cover), then hold it open with the Scanning Unit Support on the right side.
The FINE Cartridge Holder moves to the replacement position.
3. FINE Cartridge.
(1) Pinch the tabs and open the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover.
(2) Remove the FINE Cartridge.
4. Prepare the new FINE Cartridge.
(1) Take a new FINE Cartridge out of its package and remove the orange protective tape gently.
5. Install the FINE Cartridge.
(1) Put a new FINE Cartridge in the FINE Cartridge Holder.
The Color FINE Cartridge should be installed into the left slot and the Black FINE Cartridge should be into the right slot.
(2) Close the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover to lock the FINE Cartridge into place.
Push down the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover until it clicks.
(3) Confirm that the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover is closed correctly.
(E) Closed correctly
(F) Not closed correctly (the cover is tilted)
6. Lift the Scanning Unit (Cover) slightly to set the Scanning Unit Support back to its original position, and gently close the Scanning Unit (Cover).
Oct 05, 2010 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 18, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP980 All-In-One InkJet...
May 20, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Jan 30, 2010 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 14, 2008 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
117 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: