Question about Philips ProScreen 4650 Multimedia Projector
My Philips ProScreen 4650 has a slight RGB alignment problem. Is there any way I can adjust the alignment? Thanks for any help or suggestion
We had the same problem, and it seemed to fix itself when we did the following (not sure exactly what it was we did, but it worked):
1) Remove the outer box on the right side (one by the lens), rear, and top. (you'll need a T9 torx screw driver with a long shaft as the first 4 screws are on the bottom under the rubber feet and caps on the front corners of the bottom.)
2) On the top is a board that has 3 orange cables coming out of it as well as some others. We completely removed that board and reinstalled it.
3) We determined that the 3 orange cords control the color out put.
4) So leaving all of the outer sides off, when we reconnected the board and provided power, the image came out properly aligned.
5) We're now struggling w/color. Based on how you insert the orange cords you get different color saturation. We seem to be missing a proper/consistent red display.
6) But the colors are all aligned and the image clear. We're getting there . . . .
Be very careful!!! You could electrocute yourself.
Posted on Jul 18, 2009
This picture can probably show you better than I can describe it;
Posted on Jun 01, 2008
Please describe the allignment problem
Posted on Apr 21, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 03, 2011 | Philips Multimedia Projectors
Oct 07, 2008 | Philips ProScreen 4650 Multimedia...
Aug 06, 2007 | Philips ProScreen 4600 Impact Multimedia...
Mar 31, 2007 | Polaroid Polaview 211E Multimedia...
1,449 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!