Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
You can download the XP driver HERE.
You can try to fool the driver installation program to install in Windows Vista by using Windows Vista Compatibility Mode so that the driver installation program think it is installing in Windows XP mode.
1. Run the downloaded .exe file.
2. Once done, go to the folder that has been created (usually under program files) and expand it.
3. You should see a setup.exe file. Right click on this and select "properties".
4. In th box that opens up, choose 'compatibility' tab.
5. Check "run this program in compatibility mode for", and from the dropdown menu choose "Windows XP(service pack 2)
6. At the bootom of the box you should see "Privilege Level". Check the box that says 'run this program as administrator'.
7. Click "Apply" and "OK".
One word of caution, use this as the last method, or wait for the Vista drivers to be available. Hope this helps..
Should you have any further questions, please feel free to post them here. Please do not assign a rating until you feel your problem is resolved. I will try my best to help you further if need be.
If you are satisfied with my solution or have no other questions, please close the problem by assigning a FIXYA rating for my solution. I would be very grateful for your show of appreciation.
Thank you for using FIXYA!
Posted on Apr 19, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 05, 2011 | Mustek Be@rPaw 1200CU+ Flatbed Scanner
Mar 25, 2010 | Mustek BearPaw 1200CU Plus
Jan 08, 2009 | Mustek Be@rPaw 1200 Flatbed Scanner
Jan 03, 2009 | Mustek Be@rPaw 1200 Flatbed Scanner
Mar 22, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 19, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
92 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!