Question about Bissell ProHeat Turbo Deep Cleaner Upright Steam Vacuum
All the water tanks are fitted correctly, the machine is heating up and the brushes are going round but no water is coming out.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 03, 2016 | Vacuums
Jul 20, 2008 | Bissell 9500 ProHeat 2X CleanShot Upright...
on Apr 12, 2010 | Bissell 7901-1 ProHeat Scotchgard Upright...
on Apr 12, 2010 | Bissell 7920 ProHeat Pro-Tech Upright...
Jan 16, 2011 | Bissell Carpet Cleaner Powerbrush Deep...
- Check to see if the machine will spray through the hose with the setting on tools. If it does, the pump is fine. Continue troubleshooting.
- Check for debris on spray tips. Clean them with a soft brush (on old tooth brush works well). The spray tips may be lifted out for easier access.
- Ensure the tank lid is properly attached to the bottom of the tank. To attach this properly, remove the Water Tank from the machine. Hook the front window onto the lip of the bottom container and then allow the window with lid to cover the complete tank. Secure the latch on the back of the bottom tank to the back of the tank lid. THE TANK LID CANNOT BE ATTACHED PROPERLY IF THE BOTTOM TANK IS ALREADY INSTALLED IN THE MACHINE.
- Check the bottom of the Water Tank and the Formula Tank to make sure each has a red auto-load gasket attached. Make sure the Water Tank and the Formula Tank are seated properly. Depress the x on this gasket to ensure this depresses and release back out. Liquid from the tank should dispense.
- Remove the handle completely and re-attach. Once the handle is re-attached, re-attempt to spray.
If the machine continues to not spray, check the following:
REMOVE THE COLLECTION TANK:
• Make sure the unit is set to water rinse
• Remove the smart mix bottle and fill it with water only
• Place the smart mix bottle into the collection tank reservoir
• Run the unit and try to spray. If the machine sprays, you will be able to see the water level decreasing in the smart mix bottle and you will need to replace the bottom tank. It is possibly warped.
If your machine continues to not spray, contact BISSELL Consumer Servies at...
Mon-Fri: 8am to 10pm ET
Sat: 9am to 8pm ET
Aug 28, 2010 | Bissell Carpet Cleaner Powerbrush Deep...
May 20, 2010 | Bissell 9500 ProHeat 2X CleanShot Upright...
Dec 02, 2009 | Bissell Carpet Cleaner Powerbrush Deep...
Jul 27, 2009 | Bissell 9500 ProHeat 2X CleanShot Upright...
Jun 28, 2008 | Bissell Carpet Cleaner Powerbrush Deep...
168 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: