My hs 23 headset got separated in that part that goes over your neck, more precisely from the left joint it's not ripped from what i saw but i just can't connect it back. the set still works but it's uncomfortable as i can't wear it properly over the neck. need help please
Assuming that the joint which connects the neck strap has been damaged ( see below image )
, I advice you fix the loosed or broken joint back in its proper place permanently by using fevi kwik or some other fast bonding adhesive, but the only problem which will remain is that each time you have to use the headset you will have to wear it through your head andremove it the same way.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
there are series of problem in xbox which can be solved without much technical knowledge your problem is one amoung that ........ your problem belong to that so dont worry i will give you the link to download the repair guide that will help you a lotClick Here
Set as default audio unit to "USB audio device", because Genius HS-03U control the volume only sound device by default. Headphones
improperly trying to adjust the volume of "alien" audio devices, such as
second sound card, if it is selected as the audio output device by
all i can ask you is ... the following
1) open the ear piece of the non working .. then take a multimeter (keep meter in resistance mode) and check the resitance if its good it will show you.. apx 32 0hm and if its showing you 0 or .1 or below 16 ohms..
2) after you disconnect the speaker.. the broken one that is... chek the cable connectivity.. or rather continuity.. for this keep the meter in continuity mode the pervious resistance mode.. then take one wire and connect one prob from meter to it.. and take the other prob and connect ti too the pins of the cnnector.. ( here is there are 4 pins dedicated to the ear phone.. 2 for each.. nd they are towards the end sid.. just below the # key.. frm # key the last 4 pins connectors are for audio.. ) check the.. pins on the cord connector not the phone..
i hope you can find what wrong with your... head set now.. and yeah
if the speaker is out jsut replace both the ear piece with sony or aiwa earphones.. it wil work best
if your cable is gone then all the best buy a new