Question about Canon MultiPASS MP700 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Hi there you can try.
Following step by step resetting canon Pixma iP90 :
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 25, 2010
Follow this instruction:
1) With the printer power turned off, while pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press and hold the Power button.
(DO NOT release the buttons. The Power LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (DO NOT release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button 2 times, and then release both the Power and
Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the Alarm and Power LEDs light
alternately, Alarm in orange and Power in green, starting with Alarm LED.)
4) When the Power LED lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button 4 of times.
5) Then press the Power button, then press it one more for turning off printer.Restart the printer and it will printing again.
Posted on Oct 08, 2009
The old ink has filled the drain pack. It is now full so you need a shop to replace and access the service mode to reset the counter. It involves removing all the top covers, lifting out the print engine and replacing the drain pack.
Posted on Feb 03, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 26, 2011 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
May 22, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP90 InkJet Printer
May 02, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP90 InkJet Printer
Oct 26, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
Oct 09, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
Feb 12, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
Mar 10, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP90 InkJet Printer
259 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!