Question about D-Link DSL-G604T Wireless Router
Hello, I have that router at home and solved this problem using follows steps:
1. Go to router's web interface
2. In Setup tab press Wireless button
3. Select WPA as security, this is important because WEP is easy to hack
4. Input some long enough string as PSK string. Remember it that will be you password for access during wireless card setup in your PC
5. Go to Tools and press Save All/than Restart
6. You are secure now
I am also recommend to install Router Commander program that was developed especially for this router and prevents router from hangs, connection lost and other problems.
Posted on Aug 11, 2010
1.Check your wireless setup and see if the wireless is on.
2. do ipconfig / all at the command prompt
3. test the router by setting up the router by MAC address.
4. Go into security settings ( router) an create key( WEP/WPA )etc.
Posted on Jul 10, 2010
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 25, 2010 | D-Link DSL-G604T Wireless Router
Aug 17, 2010 | D-Link DSL-G604T Wireless Router
Jun 01, 2010 | D-Link DSL-G604T Wireless Router
Apr 19, 2010 | D-Link DSL-G604T Wireless Router
Nov 05, 2009 | D-Link DSL-G604T Wireless Router
Oct 29, 2009 | D-Link DSL-G604T Wireless Router
Jan 19, 2009 | D-Link AirPlus G DSL-G604T (790069265662)...
May 24, 2017 | D-Link DSL-G604T Wireless Router
258 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: