Question about Intel D845GVSR Motherboard
- remove all pci card. ide or sata cable and all connection from cd rom, hard disk, floppy drive.
- check your ram. ( scrub with rubber and broom your ram slot with brush.( or troubleshut with new one) and then restore to ram slot.
if that problems still appear.
- troubleshut your buildin display with the good display card(new display card)
if that problem is still appear.
- troubleshut your power supply with the new one.
if that problems is still appear.
- troubleshut your processor with the new one but speed of your processor must be same.but if your dont have same speed processor, your can try useing the processor supported by motherboard.
If your was do all the tip but your computer still no display.
i recomended your change to new motherboard support by all your hardware.
hope this tip can help your problems....
Posted on Jul 16, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 02, 2011 | Sony VAIO PCV-RZ56G PC Desktop
Mar 16, 2011 | MSI PM8M-V Motherboard
Jan 03, 2011 | ASUS COMPUTER INTL P5SD2-VM MBD MATX LGA...
Jul 04, 2009 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
Jun 20, 2009 | Intel Motherboard
Jan 14, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jan 01, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Apr 07, 2008 | Mitsubishi Diamond Pro 900U 19" CRT...
49 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!