Question about Compaq Computers & Internet
Plz follow this step,
or try the alternate drivers given below
Download and install the driver, you will get the error while installing.
Perform the below steps to fix the issue.
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
2. Right click on "Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click Update driver.
3. Select "Install from a list or specific location".
4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install".
5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from the list.
6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse C:\swsetup\sp34200 folder and select the .inf (wisxxxx) file and click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions.
Posted on Jul 10, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 02, 2010 | Acer Extensa 5620 Notebook PC
Aug 15, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite Pro L300-EZ1501 Notebook
Feb 24, 2009 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Dec 21, 2008 | HP Compaq nx6110 PC Laptop
Aug 30, 2008 | Edirol UA-4FX External Sound System
Apr 24, 2008 | Acer Aspire 5100 Notebook
Feb 26, 2016 | Compaq TFT5015 15" LCD Monitor
87 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!