An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 500 times.
Re: Phone not charging, Only 1 month old
First Option: mostly nokia chargers doesn't make problems... just try the following.. connect ur mobile with a system (usb cable)... found out whether it is charging or not... if the same prblm appears then there is a prblm in ur cell phone or power jack(socket)... if it charged with usb cable buy a new charger Please change Phone Bettery and check the charging IF Charging Problem not Solved So
Secend Option: Your Phone charging IC Fault So Please change charging IC And charging Problem will Solved Quickly
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The charge adapter maybe faulty. If your cell phone is a few months old, then it would be still under warranty. Take it back to the place where you purchased it and have it repaired or replaced under warranty.
As you have got this problem and cell is only 6 months old. Pls get it replaced under warranty.
Do carry the invoice with date to the service center.
Alternatively also check the charger, as sometime the cell shows charging due to inserting the pin and a low current passes through but still charger is faulty. Try using some other charger and then go ahead.
Take some time to rate me if it works well.
1) faulty battery - you'd need to get a replacement from the manufacturer (should be free if still under warranty)
2) when you initially charged the battery after purchasing, if you used it at all before it was completely charged it won't hold a charge.
3) if you live or travel in mountain area, phones lose battery power quicker due to an increase in elevation and distance from nearest tower.
4) if phone has been exposed to moisture or direct sunlight for an extended amount of time, it can damage the phone's ability to hold a charge.
honestly, your best bet is to replace the battery & allow it to charge for 24 hours in "off mode". if the problem persists, then send it in to be repaired.
Since it is only a month old you need to take it back. These devices have a smart battery. Most of the time in your situation, the charger itself is the issue. Have you tried charging it by computer usb?
Also, one thing you can try is a hard reset if you hav't already. A hard reset is holding both the lock and home key until you see the apple appear. You could also do a firmware upgrade but I would highly suggest that you take it to an apple store before modifying anything since its so new.
Hope this helps.
The battery is faulty or needs replacing. All rechargable batteries lose their efficiency over time meaning that they hold charge for less time. It sounds like your battery is either at the end of it's life or has a fault. If the phone is less than 12 months old, it's worth contacting the seller or manufacturer to ask for a replacement
Hi have you tried to charge the phone What hapens ?
1. could be that the charger is not outputing the proper current an longer may need to purchase a new charger for the Cell Phone.
2 try to charge the battery in a different phone if possible maybe a friend has the same brand otherwise only one option left buy a new battery and chage it if it works then problem is fairly simmple
the old battery has reached the end of its life and will not charge !
It is probably the charging port. It seems to be a common issue with this model of phone.
If it is the charger port on th eD900, You have 3 options.
1. get it repaired, under warranty if possible 2. Get a new one 3.Get
an external battery charger and charge battery separate from
phone.Another battery and charger will set you back about 10 dollars on