Question about Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Here you go:
1. Confirm that the printer is powered on.
2. Open the paper output tray and top cover.
Note: Gently open the paper output tray while holding it.
3. After confirming that the print head holder has moved to the center, open the inner cover.
4. Remove all ink tanks.
5. Raise the print head lock lever and remove the print head.
6. Re-seat the print head into the print head holder and lower the print head lock lever until a click is heard.
7. Insert the appropriate ink tank into the slot at the right end and push down on the PUSH mark on top of the ink tank until a click is heard. Install the other ink tanks in the same manner.
8. Close the inner cover and top cover. __________________
"If it's really a supercomputer, how come the bullets don't bounce off when I shoot it ?"
Posted on Jul 10, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 08, 2012 | Lexmark Prevail Pro705 Wireless All-In-One...
Jun 09, 2011 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5100 All-In-One Printer
May 18, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 05, 2010 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 23, 2009 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5300 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 25, 2009 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5300 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 24, 2009 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5100 All-In-One Printer
Dec 01, 2008 | HP Officejet Pro L7780 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 15, 2008 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5500 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 12, 2008 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5100 All-In-One Printer
59 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!