Question about Bosch PowerStar AE115 Tankless Water Heater...
I am trying to find out how to remove, clean and replace the flow transducer on my Bosh AE115 electric tankless water heater. I have tried the suggested url that is provided in the customer Handbood for PowerStar heaters (www.boshhotwater.com)without success.
I would like you to send instructions.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The easiest thing to do would be to call Bosch and just ask for a new heater for free. The other option is to call Bosch and have them send you all new elements. If there is power, there should be heat of some kind.
Posted on Sep 14, 2010
I don't have specific suggestion for tankless tripping breaker or if that is a circuit breaker problem or a tankless problem.
1) Move wires to another same-size breaker and see if problem persists.
2) Compare amp draw on tankless label with wire size and breaker size amp rating.
For example 30 amp breaker using 10ga wire is rated for 80% of listed amps or 24 amps.
3) If you are drawing full 30 amps, then 30 amp breaker is getting hot. Breaker trips with heat. Older breakers can trip more easily.
4) Before calling service technician, open following link for Bosch troubleshooting steps.
5) Be sure to read manual for yearly maintenance requirements.
6) Add a tempering tank for incoming cold water problem.
7) All gas tankless brands can be repaired by homeowner for $330.
Posted on Apr 23, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
May 20, 2014 | Bosch PowerStar AE115 Tankless Water...
Sep 29, 2013 | Water Heaters
Aug 05, 2013 | Bosch PowerStar AE125 AE125 Whole House...
Mar 31, 2017 | Bosch PowerStar AE115 Tankless Water...
Jan 29, 2012 | Bosch PowerStar AE125 AE125 Whole House...
Apr 22, 2011 | Bosch PowerStar AE115 Tankless Water...
Mar 19, 2011 | Bosch PowerStar AE115 Tankless Water...
Sep 13, 2010 | Bosch PowerStar AE125 AE125 Whole House...
Sep 05, 2009 | Bosch & Tankless LP Hot Water Heater
168 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: