Question about Uniden Cordless Phone exai398i
1. Press menu once and answering machine announces "Time" and current time. The answering machine displays (1) through (7) indicating the day of week.
2. Press skip/ff or repeat/rew to until correct day is announced.
3.Press set/ringer to select the day.
4 press skip/ff or repeat/rew until correct hour from 1 to 12 is heard.
5. Press set/ringer to select the minute/
6. press skip/ff or repeat/rew until correct minute from is announced.
7. Press to set/ringer to select the minute.
8. Press skip/ff or repeat/rew for A.M. or P.M.
9. Press set/ringer to store your am or pm selection.
Thats all it takes so you shouldn't have any more problems like that, but if you do I will be glad to help.
Posted on Sep 18, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 27, 2015 | AOL Mail
Mar 31, 2014 | Lenovo ThinkPad Computers & Internet
Nov 21, 2012 | Microsoft Office Outlook 2007: Windows
Jun 01, 2012 | Sharper Image 5 Day Internet Weather...
May 20, 2012 | HTC Freestyle Smartphone
Feb 09, 2009 | AT&T 1717 Digital Answering Machine
Nov 26, 2008 | AT&T 1717 Digital Answering Machine
May 05, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Dec 30, 2007 | AT&T 1717 Digital Answering Machine
Aug 14, 2007 | AT&T 1480 Phone
141 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!