Question about Kodak Easyshare M753 Digital Camera
Have had use of this program about 3 years and kodak no longer functions. tried to reuse cd to start, but will not work. message said updated windows program necessary to update kodak functions. What can I do to continue transferring and emailing my pictures
Having received no response in over a month, I assume my suggestion helped.
Posted on Sep 03, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. Verify that your computer meets the system requirements. (Please details below)
NOTE: WINDOWS XP 64-bit Operating System is not supported.
2. Disconnect your all-in-one printer from your computer.
3. Verify that you logged on to the computer using the administrator account.
4. Close all programs.
5. Download the software onto your computer.
6. Once you are on the download page click for the button that says download and save the file in your desktop.
7. Double-click the *.exe file, then follow the on-screen instructions.
8. When the installation is complete, connect your all-in-one printer to your computer.
9. Select Start > Programs > Kodak > Kodak AiO Home Center.
Please let me know if the provided information has been helpful.
Please rate me if the information provided was able to help you.
Nov 22, 2011 | Kodak ESP 3 Multifunction Printer/ Copier/...
on Sep 17, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Aug 28, 2011 | Kodak ESP 3 Multifunction Printer/ Copier/...
Nov 15, 2010 | Kodak EasyShare V705 Digital Camera
Sep 08, 2010 | Kodak ESP 3 Multifunction Printer/ Copier/...
Sep 25, 2009 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5300 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 26, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
May 07, 2009 | Kodak EasyShare Printer Dock Series 3
45 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!