Question about HP Photosmart C6380 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Hp c6380 printer;having problems with the ink system failure oxc19a0022, have put new ink in and cleaned the head, still have the message on screen. Have downloaded the drivers again also, have followed the guidelines given from others on line; what else can be done??
Follow steps below to reset Hewlett-Packard (HP) All-in-one Printers (products with keypads only). Resetting your printer will reset your printer to its original state.
For products with keypads on the control panel:
1. Without turning the unit off, unplug the power cord from the back of the product.
2. Press and hold “# and 6′ keys.
3. While holding those keys plug the power cord back in.
4. Wait until the screen goes blank before you release those keys.
5. Follow on printer screen instructions.
For Box-type models:
1. Unplug the power cord from the printer.
2. Wait for 30 seconds.
3. Plug the power cable back in the printer and turn it on.
Posted on Jul 09, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 22, 2011 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 21, 2010 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
May 18, 2010 | HP Photosmart C6380 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 04, 2009 | HP Photosmart C6380 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 22, 2009 | HP Photosmart C6380 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 26, 2009 | HP Photosmart C6380 All-In-One InkJet...
1,083 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!