Question about Sharp BD-HP22U Player
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 08, 2014 | Philips HTB3510 5.1 3D Home Theater System...
Aug 02, 2017 | Panasonic 2012 Dmp-bd77 All Region Code...
Sep 11, 2011 | Sharp BD-HP22U Player
As I live in Kazakhstan my BD-C7500 is locked to DVD region 5. Just use the codes at the end of this tutorial for your own DVD region.
1. Ensure that there is no disk in the tray.
2. Switch the player on.
3. Wait until the main menu page appears and the player stops doing anything.
4. Press the REPEAT button - just above the TV channel selector at the bottom right of the controller - and enter 5 6 7 3 2 on the number pad.
5. The region code "3" should appear at the top left corner of the screen.
6. Quickly enter a "9" to make the player region free. (Just try pressing 9 on the remote controller until you see 9 appear in the upper left corner of your TV screen.)
7. Open and close the disc tray. Power down and power up again.
13. Play a foreign DVD to verify the change.
For people from other parts of the world, all region codes are as follows
1 - 2 9 3 3 4
2 - 5 7 5 3 8
3 - 5 6 7 3 2
4 - 7 6 8 8 4
5 - 5 3 8 1 4
Jan 12, 2011 | Samsung BluRay Disc Player BDC7500 BluRay...
Jul 16, 2010 | Sharp AQUOS Blu-ray Disc Player
May 03, 2010 | Sharp BD-HP22U Player
Apr 23, 2010 | Sony BDP-S300 Blu-Ray Disc Player
Mar 31, 2009 | Sharp AQUOS Blu-ray Disc Player
Mar 26, 2009 | Sharp AQUOS Blu-ray Disc Player
801 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: