Question about Tools & Hardware - Others

1 Answer

Need a kit o*** rubber O rings but not sure what year model it is.cheers.

Posted by Anonymous on


1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.


    An expert who has answered 20 questions.

  • Expert
  • 127 Answers

Best advice would be go to your local diy store or power tool store and see i they have any

Posted on Jul 09, 2010


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

2 Answers

I need an O ring for the gas tank

Make sure that you get an o ring with rubber composition impervious to gasolene.

Jun 12, 2017 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Valve repair kit for Schroedahl leak-off valve

Usually, the rubber gasket parts had become brittle. Just replace these parts and the entire component is now "refurbished" and good to go for another 5 years.

Nov 12, 2013 | Valve Repair Kit

1 Answer

The rubber belts on my sony cassette deck(TC-W380) are worn out and i need replacements.Does anyone know where i can purchase them?

Ive used o-rings from home depot with no issues before....I did a little research and the part numbers match to

I would investigate on your own to make sure, but the parts cross referenced

Aug 20, 2012 | Sony Dual-Deck Cassette Player/Recorder...

1 Answer

Tee between carbs is leaking on 1997 750 nighthawk

If the "T" is broken the new "T" will come with o-rings to seal it into the carburetors. If the o-rings are all that is leaking, Honda only sells the o-rings in the "T" kit or in the carburetor o-ring kit (either the "T" kit or the carburetor gasket kit will probably run of minimum $50 per carburetor or more ). If all you need are the o-rings , find a dealer that stocks the K&L generic carburetor o-ring kit. You should be able to pick out the o-rings you need for about $1 each (you will need at least two up to six depending on how many tubes run between the carburetors). If you are dealing with one of Honda's tubular rubber "T"s , then you will just have to spend the cash for a new one. The procedure involves removing the carburetor rack and carefully separating the two leaking carburetors so you can insert the new "T" or replace the o-rings. If there are more tubes than just the "T", be sure you replace all the o-rings so you do not have new leaks after reassembly.

Jan 06, 2011 | 1997 Honda CB 750 Nighthawk

2 Answers

I have an Excell model XR2600 pressure washer that will not start. I have had it stored for 3 years. I drained the gas tank and carb and put in fresh gas. Is there a fuel shutoff on this model ? It has a...

If it's been sitting for 3 years most likely the carb is gummed up. If it's getting spark, you could try a small shot of starting fluid into the carb. If it runs on this you know it's a fuel problem. Best bet would get all the MOTOR data, and buy a carb kit from you local lawn and garden equipment parts supplier. . Remove carburator and clean and install kit. Use sta-bil when you put it away next time, but even that only works about a year or so.

Jul 05, 2010 | Karcher 2500 PSI Pressure Washer

1 Answer

Leaking bathroom faucet

These single handle faucets tend to need the internal "O - rings" changed every couple of years. Find your model # and take it to Home Depot or Lowes or some similar store and find the "kit" compatible with your faucet. Some kits have a cartridge, some have springs, O - rings, etc. The kit will have instructions on how to remove tha old one and install the new one.

May 24, 2010 | Delta Model 470: Signature Kitchen...

1 Answer

I have a Moen kitchen faucet, model 87511, that leaks around the insert that the aerator screws on. can I remove it? How? Is there an ''O'' ring that can be replaced? Fred Winker

Unscrew the retaining ring that holds the aerator and "O" ring. Note the O ring may be made out of brass or rubber. If brass it must be inserted with the beveled edge "in" Replace the retaining ring, sealing the threads with a small amout of plumbers putty or teflon tape. You can get a a repair kit which contains everthing you'll need for a couple of bucks at most hardware stores.

Mar 11, 2010 | Plumbing

1 Answer

How to replace sprout seal kit in american standard faucet ?

just pull straight up,wiggle back and forth,the o-rings are holding it on .

Jun 05, 2009 | American Standard 4275.550.002 ColonySoft...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Tools & Hardware - Others Logo

Related Topics:

27 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Tools & Hardware - Others Experts

Doctor PC
Doctor PC

Level 3 Expert

7733 Answers

Brad Brown

Level 3 Expert

16037 Answers

J.D. Browning
J.D. Browning

Level 3 Expert

2760 Answers

Are you a Tool and Hardware - Other Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides