Question about Sanyo DS31520 31" TV
I don't know what button my baby pressed, but I can't hear the sound on my Television.Please help.
Check mute key. Or go through the main menu. In the sound adjustment menu check status and make it ON.
Posted on Jul 09, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 26, 2011 | Samsung LE32R71B 32 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Aug 11, 2011 | Televison & Video
Jul 23, 2011 | Protron PLTV-32 Television
HERE'S THE ANSWER TO YOUR PROBLEM:
There are times that TV sound problems does not require you to call for a technician. Some TV sound problems are just easy to repair, and you can just do it yourself. Try to do this one:
1. Press the "Mute" button on the remote control or press the "Volume Up" button. The most common cause of no sound is accidental use of the television's "Mute" function.
2. Make sure the speaker source switch on the back of the television is switched to "Int" if you are using the television's speakers and "Ext" if using surround sound. If not set properly, you will not hear the television sound.
3. Access the television's equalizer by pressing the "Menu" button, selecting "Sound" and then "Equalizer." A list of sound options will appear on the screen. Use the up and down arrow buttons to select the option you want to adjust, and the right and left arrow buttons to make adjustments to the option. You should use this method of adjusting the sound settings if the audio output is in some way unusual.
4. Check the surround sound speaker wires and make sure they are secured to the audio jacks on the back of the television. In addition, ensure that the surround sound speakers are powered on.
If it does not work still. Contact your service provider. Thanks...
Jul 04, 2011 | Protron PLTV-32 Television
Apr 13, 2011 | Televison & Video
Thank you for allowing
us to help, please respond with further questions and concerns
available for all problems
Before you leave
feedback, ensure that your concerns and problems are addressed completely with
PLEASE do not forget to
award/PROVIDE "POSITIVE" FEEDBACK
Hello, thank you for
sharing your problem with us, I would personally be happy to provide the most
accurate and up to date information for you.
Here is a copy of your operators manual
Press the VOL (+ or -) button to adjust the volume. If you want to switch the sound off, press the MUTE button. You can cancel the Mute function by pressing the MUTE or VOL (+ or -) button.
2. USE THE SOUND MODE OPTION BUTTON
Sound Mode: Selects the factory preset sound for type of program.
Multi Audio: Changes the audio language (Digital signal). SAP: Selects MTS sound (Analog signal).
4. PAGE 88 thru 95 go extensively into details regarding sound adjustment
Jan 10, 2011 | LG Televison & Video
Jan 14, 2009 | Loewe Televison & Video
Oct 22, 2008 | Vizio GV42L 42 in. LCD Television
Mar 01, 2008 | Mitsubishi VS-50609 50" Rear Projection...
Nov 14, 2013 | Sanyo DS31520 31" TV
689 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!