Question about Kingston (DTIU3/2GB) 2 GB USB Hard Drive
The simplest way to format a Flash Drive or a Pendrive is to format it from the My Computer without using any commands. Let's assume you are doing it on a Computer (Pc Desktop). Follow the instructions;
1. Connect you Data Traveler on one of the Usb port of your computer, and wait for few minutes.
2. After you know that it's been detected by the computer, open "My Computer" then right-click on the Data Traveler's Drive Icon e.g. Removable Disk (K:), etc.. and select "Format"
Right-Click on the Removable Drive
3. When the format dialog box is opened, click "Start" and then you'll be prompted with a warning message to confirm the proceed, click "Ok" to proceed. Formatting Dialog box
Format WarniHOE TO FORMAT DATE TRAVELER - d26cc6a.jpg/b>
4. Wait for few seconds and you'll get another message that the drive has been successfully formatted.
If you have problem, please let me know. Good luck.
Thanks for using FixYa.
Posted on Jul 09, 2010
Yes my flash always pleas insert disk to drive ,please solusion,sen me to emil firstname.lastname@example.org to driver download free,,pleas
Posted on Sep 09, 2010
Just insert the Date Traveller to a computer. The computer will detect it and it will assign it as a Removable Drive. Right click the assigned drive then click the format. A window will appear, click Quick Format then click Start.
After the reformat, on the taskbar look for the icon with green arrow with an hardware. Double click it then click the button Stop. It will advise you that the hardware is Safe to Remove.
After that, you can now use your Date Traveller.
Posted on Jul 09, 2010
1)Go to Start
3)Type CMD in The Box
4) It Give's You This Window
Write Format f: or e: or g:
Ex : Format ??
Replace The ?? With The Redirection of your flash Disk
Please Rate ^^
Posted on Jul 10, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 30, 2014 | Kingston DataTraveler G3 DTIG3/16GBZ Flash...
Nov 04, 2010 | Panasonic Lumix DMC-LZ2 Digital Camera
Apr 09, 2010 | Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ3 Digital Camera
Jan 27, 2010 | Acer TravelMate 2300 Notebook
Nov 22, 2009 | Kodak ZD710 Digital Camera
Feb 20, 2008 | Samsung SGH-D900 Cellular Phone
434 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: