- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I am sharing four cases in which your tv either turns itself off or appears to turn itself off.
TV appears to be off
You using your tv as a monitor or your pc is in sleeping mode.
Your cable or satellite Box is not outputting a signal.
TV turns iteself off
The sleep timer is set.
The off timer is set.
Your tv appears to be off:
If you are using the tv as a monitorIf you are using tv as a monitor and the stand-by light only
blinks for a few seconds when you press the power button,your pc is in the sleeping mode. To take your pc out of sleep,press a key from your key board or move the mouse.Tv turns on.
If you are using TV with a cable or satellite Box
If you have a cable or satellite Box your Tv may appear be off because the cable or satellite Box is not outputting a signal.Press the guide or info button on the cable or satellite Box remote control.
if the screen displays info or guide data,the problem is caused by the Box,you must call your cable provider.
if screen does not display info data,change the source on your TV.
1) With the printer powered off but connected to a power source, press the Power button while pressing and holding the Stop/ Reset button. 2) When the Power is lit, press the Stop/Reset button two times while pressing and holding the Power button. 3) When releasing the Power button and the Stop / Reset button (regardless of order), the printer will move into a service mode. (Waiting for menu selection) 4) When the on/off lights in green, press the Stop/Reset button the specified number of time(s) according to the function listed in the table below.(Each time the Stop/Reset button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in orange and green, starting with orange.)note: press 4 times for waste ink counter reset.
The number of the Reset button pressing LED Function Remarks 0 time Green Power off
1 time Orange Service pattern print 2 times Green EEPROM print 3 times Orange EEPROM reset 4 times Green Waste ink counter reset
5) Turn off the printer.( it must be turn off) then turn it on again.
Only in B) case you can enter into "service mode", in A) case or if have e.g. paper jam, or another error you CAN'T enter the "service mode" Try it
Hi Friend Please follow the steps to reset the router in a different way
1) Press the reset button for 10 secs and after that unplug the power cable from the router and wait for 10 secs 2) Plug the power cable back and press the reset button again for 10 secs and after that unplug the power cable from the router and wait for 10 secs 3) Plug the power cable back and press the power button for 10 secs again and unplug the power cable from the router for 10 secs
After trying these steps if you see the power light still blinking then you need to replace the router. Please call the customer care of linksys 1800 546 5797,they will let you know how to replace the router
On the back of you dualshock pad next to the L2 button there is a tiny small hole witch looks like it could be a screw hole ! well this is the reset button once you have pushed this you will be able to conect your pad to your usb cable and it work on your console again
The issue may be related to the projection lamp in the TV and replacement may be required. However, before replacing the projection lamp in the TV, you may perform the troubleshooting steps mentioned below.
Please disconnect all the cables from the TV including the power cable then reconnect them after two minutes. Please make sure that the the power cable from the TV is directly connected to a functional wall outlet. Next, you may try connecting any other video source such as cable box, DVD player, Blu-Ray player, Playstation, etc. If the issue persists then try resetting the TV to the original factory settings.
Please follow the steps mentioned below to reset the TV to the original factory settings: (i) Turn the TV ON. (ii) Press and hold the Reset button on the Remote Control supplied with the TV, then press the Power button on the front panel of the TV. (iii) Next, release the Power button. The TV will turn itself off, then back ON. (iv) Release the Reset button.
If the issue persists then you may replace the projection lamp in the TV.