Question about Fisher Price Baby Gear
Fisher Price Kick and Play bouncer stopped vibrating. Any ideas on how to fix it? Tried new batteries - no luck. Toy bar music & lights still work. Thanks
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
You have to take the whole back off. Take the battery door off.. and then under there there are four more screws. You take those out and pull it apart. Now slip the center part threw the crib rails, snap the battery case back on and put the screws back in.
Posted on Apr 14, 2009
If I am right, it should be this one.
If it is the Deluxe model, you can also find this on the website.
Posted on Sep 17, 2009
We refilled the tank ourselves with the following equipment:
phillips screwdriver, flathead screwdriver, heat gun, glue gun (or epoxy), big sterile syringe, sterile water
1. remove toy bar so it’s no longer getting power
2. unscrew screws in the white part of the toy bar and open it up. Note the positions of the kick toys and buttons, which will probably fall out while you’re trying to refill the tank.
3. on the upper part of the tank, search for the plug for the hole for filling the tank. It’s sealed on with something like epoxy or hot glue
4. CAREFULLY blast the plug with heat gun until the sealant is soft enough that the plug can be pried off with flathead screwdriver
5. use the big syringe to top off the tank with more water.
We noticed that the old liquid in there made swirling patterns where it met the new water; we reckon that the old liquid might contain something like glycerin to make it more viscous, or preservatives to keep it from getting yucky
6. reseal the plug onto the tank with hot glue or epoxy… actually we lost the plug so we filled a small plastic button with hot glue and stuck that on… time will tell whether it does a good job sealing the water in
7. try out the toy bar in the seat and rejoice if it works!
8. take it out again and replace the buttons and kick toys (orange fish goes on the right hand side, from infant’s point of view. The fish face in, towards each other.) Close up the toy bar.
Hope that helps keep some of these excellent toys out of the landfill!
Posted on Mar 09, 2010
You need to make sure the speakers are in the forward 'on' position. Music won't work unless this is done. (i.e. push them both forwards, up towards the sky).
Posted on Jul 15, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 13, 2012 | Fisher Price Baby Gear
Aug 02, 2011 | Fisher Price Ocean Wonders Aquarium Take...
Jul 19, 2011 | Fisher Price Toys
May 20, 2011 | Fisher Price Toys
May 01, 2011 | Fisher Price Step and Play Piano
May 20, 2010 | Toys
Dec 22, 2009 | Fisher Price Infant to Toddler FP906355...
Oct 25, 2009 | Fisher Price Toys
Sep 11, 2009 | Fisher Price Baby Gear
Nov 07, 2008 | Fisher Price Deluxe Perfect Support Baby...
54 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: