Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
There are several things you can try if you have a device that is not working correctly:.
Please check this link. You will find the driver for vista
• Check if updated drivers are available through Windows Update. When you check Windows Update, click View available updates to determine if an updated driver is available for your device. For more information, see Install Windows updates.
• Make sure that the hardware device is compatible with your computer and with your version of Windows. If the device is not compatible, you will need to find the correct driver. Check the information that came with your device. You can also search for the device on the Windows Vista Hardware Compatibility List (HCL) website. This website contains a comprehensive list of computers and devices that have been tested to work with Windows Vista.
• Many devices require special drivers to work properly. Be sure that you have installed any software discs that came with the device.
• Restart the computer. Restarting might be necessary if the driver requires it or if the driver did not install correctly.
• If the device is a universal serial bus (USB) device, disconnect it and then plug it in to a different USB port. Windows should detect the device and install the drivers, and will notify you if the device drivers did not install properly.
If this does not work please come back to me
Posted on Apr 19, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 07, 2010 | Canon LASER SHOT LBP-2900 Printer
Jun 27, 2009 | Canon I960 InkJet Photo Printer
Mar 16, 2009 | Canon MultiPASS MP730 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 11, 2008 | Canon MultiPASS MP390 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 22, 2008 | Canon Pixma MP500 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 13, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 10, 2007 | Canon PIXMA MP180 All-In-One InkJet...
107 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!