Question about Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
1. Sign in to live, and wait for a message.
2. Know that if its says something about a problem with your payment option, then it means your account maybe suspended due to a billing violation applied on your account.
3. Verify if the Credit Card you have on your account is still valid. It could also mean that there is a balance that you need to take care of.
4. Call Xbox customer support to verify how you can take care of the suspension. They will explain why and how to get it unsuspended.
5. Make sure that you know your credentials like your gamer tag, windows live ID or email, phone number, address, the last 4 digits of the credit card or the answer to your secret question.
> If you receive a message that has something to do about you being suspended till tomorrow or with a certain date, chances are that your suspended due to violation of code of conduct. > This type of suspension is upsetting, especially if you did not do anything to get suspended. > Check your email since the enforcement team or the department that suspends gamers will be sending you an email with explanation on why they suspend you. > If its something about inappropriate content, then try to remember your motto or anything on your bio that maybe offensive. For you it maybe OK, but for some gamers it will be offensive, and all they need is to file a complaint.
Posted on Jul 08, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 25, 2015 | Xbox LIVE
Apr 26, 2011 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Apr 13, 2011 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Aug 15, 2010 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Jul 08, 2010 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Jun 10, 2010 | EA Sports Video Game Consoles & Games
Mar 07, 2010 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Apr 21, 2015 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
18 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!