Question about HP Computers & Internet
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 05, 2012 | MSI K8MM-V Motherboard
Jan 17, 2012 | MSI K8MM-V Motherboard
1. Open mass storage device in Finder
2 . Click GO from the top menu
3. Click Go to folder
4. Type in .kobo (include the period).
5. .kobo folder will open
6. Transfer the KoboRoot.tgz file you downloaded to the .kobo folder
7. Once the file has transferred, safely eject the eReader
8. Turn off the eReader
9. Turn on the eReader
10. The eReader will take up to 10 minutes to start up, please be patient and do not reset or power off the eReader in any way.
11. Once the eReader restarts, it will have the latest version (v2.0) installed. You can verify this by pressing the menu button, selecting Settings and looking at the Version number.
ON A PC:
1. Open mass storage device in Windows Explorer
2. Ensure hidden folders are visible (different for different Windows versions)
XP: Go to My Computer > Tools menu
> Folder Options > View Tab > Advanced Settings > Hidden
Files and Folders > Show hidden files and folders. Press OK all the
Vista and Windows 7: Start > Control Panel > Folder Options > View Tab > Click Show Hidden files and folders > OK
3. Open .kobo folder in the mass storage window
4. Transfer the KoboRoot.tgz file you downloaded to the .kobo folder
5. Once file has transferred, safely eject the eReader
6. Turn the eReader off
7. Turn the eReader on
8. The eReader will take up to 10 minutes to start up, please be patient and do not reset or power off the eReader in any way.
9. Once the eReader restarts, it will have the latest version (v2.0) installed. You can verify this by pressing the menu button, selecting Settings and looking at the Version number.
Sep 04, 2011 | Sharper Image Literati Reader 16375680042...
Mar 27, 2011 | MyHeritage Family Tree Builder
Jan 29, 2011 | MSI K8MM-V Motherboard
You must have administrator privileges to complete these steps.
Note: If your connection times out, save the installer package to your desktop. (Click the link for your Mac OS X machine, and then click Save.) Double-click the file to start the installation.
Dec 11, 2010 | Apple MacBook 13"White /2.0Ghz Intel Core2...
Oct 16, 2010 | E-Machines etower 500is PC Desktop
Sep 14, 2010 | HP Computers & Internet
Jun 12, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic for PC
Mar 01, 2009 | Adobe Acrobat 6.0 for PC
Oct 06, 2016 | HP "LaserJet P2055DN Printer"
22 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!