a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Go to creative.com. There is a download place where you can get a new firmware. Your crative's firmware needs update. Read before you do something cause you might delete all your songs. I hope this wil help you cause it did the same thing to mine. Goodluck.
My Zen Micro Photo stopped working a few months after I got it. It would load to the creative screen and get stuck and I could hear it making an awful sound. And my computer would no longer recognize it although it would charge. After trying all of Creative's tips for fixing it I gave up and put it in a box and forgot about. Skip ahead a few years, I found it and decided to try again.
After scouring the web for possible solutions the one that seemed to have the best probability of success was the "Caveman Method."
1) Take the battery out.
2) Give it 5 or 6 good whacks on the table
3) Put hold the power button down while inserting the battery to go in to recovery mode.
4) Run the clean app.
5) After it finishes running it will rebuild the library and work as it should.
I just found this on another website and it seems to be working so give it a shot
Listen!!!!! Anyone having problems try this before you blame the product. Turn off player........remove battery.......hold on button ON and put battery back in while still holding the power button on. When power comes on release the power button. You should now see a clean format and re-boot screen. Use the clean function two times. After the second time go down to reboot and should be fine. Worked for me. The Zen Micro Photo is a sweet mp3 player. Dont blame the product for something YOU most likely did. This will fix 99% of your players problems
Solution ID # 4794 from creative site
ZEN Micro and ZEN MicroPhoto
1. Make sure that the battery is charged.
2. Detach the ZEN Micro or MicroPhoto from the PC, and ensure that it is turned off.
3. Remove the battery.
4. Move and hold the Power button to the Power On position and re-insert the battery to the ZEN Micro or MicroPhoto. Hold the Power button until the Recovery Mode appears.
The following options will be displayed:
-Clean Up : Scans the player and removes invalid links from its music library.Does not affect music files themselves.
-Format (All):Caution! Erases all content!Save a copy of your player's content before formatting.
-Reload OS/ Firmware : Caution! Erases your player's firmware.
DO NOT select the Reload Firmware option unless you have access to a PC and you have downloaded the necessary firmware to install.
Reboot Reboots the device.