When I plugged in my hp 2210 all in one it keeps saying to remove and check cartridge. I have done that, I have also cleaned them and put them back in. It still says the same thing remove and check cartridge. It never gets to the align screen. Please help this is a new business and we are just getting started, and now hp 2210 is not cooperating with us.
Thank you for your time,
AirTechs Heating and Cooling LLC
An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: remove and check cartridge
I also have the same problem , i own HP 2410 , you have 2 options , one of them is of course get some new cartridge ,the other option is take a couple of Q tips ,get some A/V HEAD cleaning solution , remove both cartridge , and apply a wet QTIP where the cartridges make contact , looks like Gold dots ,do a nice cleaning (also cartridge contact ) put them back on and lets hope it works.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Open the lid, remove the cartridge. Clean the contacts on it. Clean the pins on the printer. Put the cartridge back in. If it still gives you the same warning messages, one of your cartridges is ready for a replacement.
Maybe you should buy a new cartridge. This warning message usually means that one of the contacts on your cartridge has blown and when you put it in, the printer does not recognize it anymore. If that is the case, sadly, the only solution is to buy a new cartridge.
HP PSC 2210 InkJet Printer.
The following has to be done for checking the Blank Ink Catridge working :
01. Remove the existing Black catridge and Color Catridges from the Printer carefully.
02. Clean the location with a soft cloth with cleaning liquid to make the place dust free.
03. Put the correct black and colour cartridges recommended by HP and that too genuine one.
04. Do not use any refilled or reinked local catridges that will spoil the HP PSC 2210 printer.
05. Re-install the catridges both Black and Colour properly.
06. Take a test print out - both black and colour print outs.
07. Check the Printer status and there is no warning of Cartridges wrongly inserted.
Have a Good day.
ok no problem
;go ahead and take out the power cable
:press the power button fr 30 secnds and while u are holding the power button plug the the power cable back
:still it ocurrs ....take out the catriges ..plug out the usb cable ,after 30 secnds plug it in ,,.it will ask fr the catriges..put them in nw
Once you replace a cartridge on a 2210 ya page prints and you must put that page on the scanner window and then press enter. Your computer will go through a calibration to align the print head. once this is done you can throw away the paper and printing will be normal