Question about Logitech Wireless Xbox GamePad Cordless Game Controller - 963279-0403
Tray does not open. Green light burns steady. Thanks
Just try shuffling with the SATA ports and it'l be solved .... its not a driver issue ^_^
Posted on Mar 17, 2009
Two possible things are happening.
(A) There is a program that has the DVD burner locked.
(B) It is mechanically stuck.
To open the DVD drive tray, please, follow these steps:
(1) Perform a normal shut down of your computer.
(2) Straighten out about half an inch or so of a thin metal paper clip.
(3) Look closely at the bezel (front face plate) of your DVD drive and find the tiny hole there. It'll be about the diameter of the tip of the paper clip.
(4) Insert the paper clip into the hole keeping it parallel to the floor or desk. (In other words, insert the paper clip straight in - not at an angle.)
(5) Slowly insert the paper clip into the hole and gently but firmly push in until the drawer latch is released. At this point, the drawer will pop open slightly. Slowly pull the drawer out to get the DVD or CD out. Be careful when pulling on the bezel. They are often held on by tiny plastic tabs that break off easily.
(6) S-l-o-w-l-y close the tray drawer or leave the drawer open. The drawer will close when the computer is turned back on again.
If you have ANY more questions, comments, observations, etc on this topic, please, post back here. We'll continue to work the problem w/ you until it is resolved.
If the information I provided here enabled you to resolve your problem....
...would you kindly take just a moment to close the problem by assigning a FIXYA rating for my "solution"? I would be very grateful for your generosity and show of appreciation.
Thank you once again for using FixYa! Have a beautiful day.
Posted on Apr 18, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 20, 2013 | Syma S111G Airwolf iCopter
Jan 15, 2011 | Logitech Dual Action for Pc (963292-0403:)...
Mar 13, 2010 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller
Mar 01, 2010 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Jul 18, 2009 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller
Nov 18, 2007 | X-Gaming X-Arcade PC Joystick (XGMPC)
176 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: