Question about Nokia Lands Phones
Follow the steps..
1. Start your phone without your new SIM or any SIM card in it
2. Now hit *#06# on your cell phone. When you do it, your IMEI number, a unique global serial number for your cell phone shows up. Your IMEI number should be 15 digits.
There are also different online services that will calculate the unlock code for your IMEI number.
I can recommend this one (cheap and reliable).
Click here to unlock your Nokia 6300
3. Now, choose the model of your Cell phone. If you don’t know your cell phone model number, you can always find out by removing the cell/battery of your phone. The model number along with the IMEI of the phone should be present.
4. Now, select the country and the operator the phone is locked to. For example “USA- T-Mobile”
5. You are now given the unlock codes for your cell phone. A lot of people have a problem punching in the alphabet p and w while entering the unlock codes.
To enter the codes,
here is a visual guide below as well as the step by step procedure
a. Push #
b. Push * 3 times in a second. (p will show)
c. Push * 4 times in a second.(w will show)
d. Push * 2 times in a second(+ will show)
e. Enter the code from below.
f. Push * 2 times in a second.(+ will show)
g. Enter the code number
Posted on Jul 08, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 05, 2012 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Feb 18, 2011 | Nokia 6300 Cell Phone
May 19, 2010 | Nokia 6300 Cell Phone
Jan 19, 2010 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Nov 12, 2009 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Mar 24, 2009 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Feb 03, 2008 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
99 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: