Question about Apple iPhone 3G Black Smartphone
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 29, 2014 | Apple iPhone 3G
Jul 01, 2012 | Apple iPhone 3G
Mar 31, 2012 | Apple iPhone 3GS Black (16 GB)
you can unlock your iphone..there are many software available to unlock iphone and my friend unlocked it by remote unlocking..there are many online providers who provide the service..one of my friend got unlocked his iphone from Simpleunlocking by remote unlock..and here is the instructions
1. Wait for an email saying your phone has been activated or remotely unlocked.
2. Install the latest version of iTunes.
3. Make sure your Apple iPhone phone software is updated to the latest version
using the iTunes software.
4. Connect your Apple iPhone to iTunes with a NOT ACCEPTED SIM card.
5. Wait until iTunes detects your Apple iPhone.
6. Disconnect your Apple iPhone and reconnect it after 10 seconds.
7. Your Apple iPhone is now unlocked.
and the important thing remote unlocking is available for some country and network providers only so if you are interested you can try from them before that see whether remote unlocking is available for your country and provider..
Nov 26, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Nov 26, 2011 | Apple iPhone 4 3G 3Gs Charger or Sync Data...
Aug 07, 2011 | Apple iPhone 3G Black Smartphone
Jul 04, 2011 | Cell Phones
Dec 14, 2009 | Apple iPhone 3G
Oct 02, 2009 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
165 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: