Question about Valco Baby Rad Standard Stroller

Open Question

Replacement foam for handle

Just wondering do you know where i can buy a replacement piece of foam to go on the handle and at what cost thanks karen

Posted by on


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

The cable is broke on my quinney buzzin the handle bar i live in dublin ireland is there any where i can get this part

Hi you will be pleased to know that i repair these !!!

i charge £28 including return postage

i allso replace the foam grips / bumper bar foam at an additional cost

Jun 08, 2011 | Quinny Baby Gear

1 Answer

My Bugaboo Frog has a split in the foam on the handlebar. Can this foam be replaced, if so where can I get it in the UK. Thanks, Jane.

The foam is a product called neoprene tubing and can be found at specialist rubber product suppliers. Google a local supplier. Changing the grab bar rubber is easy just use hot soapy water but the handle bar is a problem as the foam is fitted before assembly and it would require disassembly to replace. This is not easy as the handle is riveted on and has internal parts to operate the handle locks. You can buy a special glue for repairing wetsuits to fix the split and stop it opening up further.

Nov 13, 2010 | Bugaboo Cameleon Jogger

1 Answer

How to change foam on handles

See if you can unscrew the handle bar first.
Then search for replacement foam online, maybe on ebay or bugaboo website.
And when you have bought the replacement foam grips, you can take a look here to see how to attach them yourself.

html Bike grips and stroller handles work the same way.
I just used this post on e-how to replace my maclaren triumph foam handles.
Works like a charm - and it's sooo easy!! :)

Sep 26, 2010 | Bugaboo Cameleon - Tailored Fabric...

1 Answer

My yamaha PSR-310 portable keyboard keys are not working properly or sometimes not working at all... i tried to fix it but it was just temporary.... there are loose or cut connection for the keys not to...

Hello Don

I fixed my PSR-310 by cleaning those contact and adding a small bits of soft foam on the top of rubber grey cover.
It is easy just cut a small piece of foam and put in the cavity on top where the plastic note hit the grey rubber boot. Adding the small piece of foam compensate for the wear of the carbon contact inside the rubber boot. now my keyboard is working perfectly.
good luck

Sep 15, 2010 | Kitchen Ranges

1 Answer

Replacment foam handle for quinny buzz seat

Hi you can buy all parts on ebay new & used

Jul 10, 2010 | Quinny Buzz Three Wheel Stroller

2 Answers

There was a foam piece above the motor of my rainbow d4c power nozzle. When I took the plate off it desintigrated and fell off. Was that supposed to be there? If so how do I find a replacement?

Hi, the only way to replace that, is go to home depot, or where ever, and buy some window seal foam, or door seal foam or what ever type, that matches your foam best, and put it on your self. You could also send it to me, and I will do it for you. I am a Rainbow seller and a Rainbow expert.

I use foam that is the soft kind, that is like the original Rainbow foam on them, and is about 1 inch wide, and about 3/8 to 1/2 inch thick.

It is self adhesive on the back side of it, that you peel off the paper cover off of it to stick it on.

If you have any more questions, let me know.

Thank you,

May 21, 2010 | Rainbow 75th Anniversary Canister Vacuum

1 Answer

I have a double jogging stroller that has a tear in the sky light on the caonpy - do I have to replace the entire umbrella top or can just the sky opening be replaced? What kind of cost would I be looking...

It depends what brand it is,the foam handles can be replaced at any bike shop for a little price,call the number on your stroller they will tell you how much it cost.

Aug 05, 2009 | Baby Gear

1 Answer

Need new foam handles and foot rest for bruin sprinter

if you look them up oin the internet you should be abel tog et replacement pieces and or parts!

Jul 07, 2009 | Maclaren Twin Techno Storm Umbrella...

1 Answer

Torn foam covering on handle

Hi there's a place in america that sells replacement zip up foam covers for the Quinnys, do it in various lengths so you can also get one for your bumper bar at the front if thats a bit tatty as well. They are about £20 including shipping which is fairly reasonable considering how much the cost in the first place! Go onto ebay and look for 'quinny handle cover', and there's also companies on ebay that do replacement quinny stickers as well for a few quid as they wear so quickly.

Jan 19, 2009 | Quinny Buzz Jogger

Not finding what you are looking for?
Valco Baby Rad Standard Stroller Logo

Related Topics:

29 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Valco Baby Gear Experts

Andrew Taylor
Andrew Taylor

Level 3 Expert

19683 Answers

Dorel UK
Dorel UK

Level 3 Expert

1629 Answers

Bill Boyd

Level 3 Expert

50058 Answers

Are you a Valco Baby Gear Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides