Question about Nokia 6280 Cellular Phone
If it's a Vodafone Australia 6280 you can do what i did - go to https://unlock.vodafone.com.au/voila/handsetunlock/self-service.html?method=selectService
and just follow the details.
Posted on May 14, 2008
For IMEI: 358647018639597
To enter the code to the phone (switch on without SIM card).
Input the Code in the phone as follows:
Here: ?????????????? You should enter generated code.
First code in the end of the string must be added + 1#
Code number 7 in the end of the string must be added + 7#
If you have proper software and You know on which lock, phone
is closed just simply enter proper CODE.
If YOU DONT KNOW - which lock is closed do the following:
1. Enter the first code, if it’s the wrong code - WAIT 30 seconds!!! And then:
2. Enter the code number seven this will open all locks.
How to get 'p' 'w' '+' signs?
Press * several times on keyboard of phone...
If the codes don’t work after entering 5 codes You will lock the ‘CODE UNLOCK FUNCTION’ and it will be possible to unlock the phone only by using a cable/device.
Posted on Mar 18, 2008
SOURCE: unlocked code restriction code
hi! u call the vodafone customer service centre! and get therestriction code! and then you change the sim into 2630 and give the restriction number.
Posted on Jun 17, 2008
hi all, I have a nokia 6300 which brought back from indonesia and need the unlock code as well. phone model : nokia 6300, type : RM-217 IMEI #359544018940944. Thanks
Posted on Nov 21, 2008
Handset Unlock - Instructions
Please find below the instructions to unlock your handset.
Handset Unlock Procedure for IMEI: 353508029865248
Your unlock code is: 426850229882845
PHONE UNLOCK PROCEDURE
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU ATTEMPT ANY UNLOCK PROCESS
This procedure unlocks the handset from being network restricted from only using SIM cards from Vodafone Australia. In case of difficulties, please refer to the FAQ listed below
1. Take note of the unlocking code shown above
2. Insert a Non-Vodafone Australia working SIM card.
3. Ensure the phone is charged and then switch the phone on.
4. Optional Step: If the SIM card has a PIN, enter your PIN number. (See FAQ below)
5. The phone will then display a message. The most common is “Phone Restricted”. Select “undo” by pressing the middle soft-key button. (Different message? See FAQ below)
6. Carefully read step 6 before attempting to enter the unlock code. This step has the potential to PERMANENTLY BLOCK YOUR PHONE!
Enter into the phone #pw+ followed by the 15-digit unlocking code then +1# (Unlocking code is shown above). Do not enter the 15-digit IMEI number by mistake
To enter + press the * (star) key two times
To enter p press the * (star) key three times
To enter w press the * (star) key four times
For Example: If your 15-digit unlocking code is 123456789012345, enter the following in sequence: #pw+12456789012345+1#
(When entering the unlocking sequence it disappears? See the FAQ below)
7. Then press “OK”
8. The handset will display “Phone restriction off” unlocked after successful entry of the unlocking code. This will be confirmed if you can make and receive calls with the Non-Vodafone Australia SIM card. (You will need reception and phone credit with the different network provider)
Posted on Jan 30, 2009
You can get the restriction code through online..........i will suggest the website http://www.unlock-zone.com/ which is doing good service .....you can approach this website.
This site is nearly perfect and they were recommended highly in the cell phone forums. I used them to unlock my cell phone. contacted them and within 30 mins i had my unlock code and my phone was unlocked.
Hope this helps.
Posted on Oct 07, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 21, 2014 | Nokia C3 Cell Phone
Jun 19, 2014 | Vodafone Mobile Connect (055270) Wireless...
Aug 29, 2011 | Nokia C3 Cell Phone
May 19, 2011 | Nokia C3 Cell Phone
Jun 03, 2009 | Nokia 2630 Cell Phone (Unlocked) - Black
106 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!